Curl Conditioning Wash cleanses and conditions in one step. This breakthrough formula combines cleansing ingredients with a conditioning base to give you smooth, conditioned curls that are both clean and healthy.
- Cleans and conditions in one step
- Gently cleans hair of dirt, oil and build-up
- Starts defining curls in shower
- Time-release conditioning keeps hair smooth and conditioned, in and out of the shower
- Perfect for all curl types
- Sulfate free, silicone free, and color safe.
When the complete Curl line is used together, curls are beautiful, defined, and frizz free – and they stay that way 2x longer.
The problem: The majority of curly haired women cocktail 5+ products simultaneously to control their curls. All that product creates build up, which makes your care routine even more important. Yet it’s hard to find a reliable in-shower routine. Cleansing conditioners only focus on conditioning strands, not cleaning them, and weekly clarifying shampoos are drying and they amplify frizz.
The solution: Curl Conditioning Wash delivers the perfect balance of cleaning and conditioning in one step. It’s powered by Extended Curl Memory technology (a combination of our patented Healthy Hair Molecule, OFPMA, an optimized emollient and polymer blend, and time-release conditioners) that:
- Repels humidity for superior frizz protection. Curls last 2x longer.
- Provides residue-free cuticle smoothing for long-lasting curl definition.
- Delivers touchable hold for long-lasting, resilient curls.
- Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isoamyl Laurate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-55, Xylitol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Quaternium-87, Decyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Lactitol, Cystoseria Compressa Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate